1) When can I book a date for my shoot?
Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, and it is safe to do so. Redeem your gift certificate any time before Jan 1, 2022.
2) Where is the shoot?
At our studio at City Square Mall in Vancouver (Unit 126 - 555 West 12th Ave, Cambie & 12th Ave.) If you would like us to come to you, we can do so an additional fee - $190 within the lower mainland.
3) Where exactly is my donation going?
Your donation goes to supporting the United Way’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund. www.unitedway.ca/Covid-19/
4) Can I get a donation tax receipt from the United Way?
A $25 minimum is required to receive a tax receipt from the United Way. We will submit donations on your behalf and forward the tax receipt to your email.
5) Can I donate extra money to my package for the United Way?
Yes, there are options upon checkout to increase your donations.
6) What if I don't know a Front Line hero to donate my 2nd shoot to?
No problem, we will gift it to a Front line hero we know on your behalf. However, from your bus driver, your local grocer to Medical professionals among thousands of others, we’re sure you will find someone to thank.
7) What are your social media hashtags?
#uwlm #locallove #SombilonStudios #LiveUnited #DailyHiveVan #COVID19 #StayHome #StayHomeToSaveLives #SocialDistancing #y5creative #Y5
8) What kind of shoots can I do?
We can do individual and family portraits, LinkedIn / actor headshots, engagement, grad, baby, fitness or Front Line Hero photos. Have a special request? Let us know! :)
9) If I don't use my photo gift certificate, can I get a refund or transfer it to someone else?
Gift certificates are non-refundable. However, they are transferable if you want to gift it to someone else. All transfers must be registered with us in order to be redeemed. Simply reach out and we will validate it for you.
10) How many outfit changes can I have?
One look for the 15-minute shoot, 3 to 4 looks for the one hour shoot.
11) What background choices do I have?
We have black, white, grey, baby blue, pink and custom backgrounds available.
12) Do I get hardcopy prints or Digital photos?
You receive high-resolution digital images. You can print at your local printers or order high-quality prints through us.